Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
|Records that may be immediately disclosed include:
- Board Meeting Schedule
- Board Meeting Notice
- Archived Board Meeting Agendas
- Board of Education Policies
- Board of Education Meeting Minutes
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Illinois School Report Cards
- Parent/Student Handbooks
- Bid & Proposals after a contract has been awarded
- Administrative Salaries
- Contracts Exceeding $25,000
District 117 has approximately 217 full-time certified staff and 50 non-certified staff.
District 117's Operating Budget is $41,564,046
District 117 Board of Education
Wayne Sobczak, President
Joyce Heneberry, Vice President
Sandy Jacobs, Secretary
Kari King Duffy
Three standing committees currently exist which operate in an advisory committee to the board/superintendent. Two of those committees are superintendent committees, and one is an audit committee. The committees are listed below.
- Finance Committee: Two board members, superintendent, business manager, and principals from Lakes and Antioch High Schools.
- Facilities Committee: Two board members, superintendent, business manager, and principals from Lakes and Antioch High Schools.
- Audit Committee: Two board members, two members from the community with a background in accounting/finance, and the auditing firm of Millburn, Cain, & Co.
First fifty pages – no charge. Each page thereafter 15 cents per page. Electronic copy, when available – no charge